Species Breakdown:chinook,coho,rainbow,brown

Hot Lure: nk green

Trolling Speed:2.5 to 3.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: sat 400 to 145, sun 75 to 125

Lure Depth: sat 60 sun 52

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Had a great weekend of fishing, left from whitby at 5:00am on sat. Decided to try deep started at 368 worked my way to 400. 2 bows. motored west to last weeks gps co- ord. 352 fow more action cohos and bows lots of fun. Worked my way over between scarb. and pickering more action between 180 and 145 finished off with a nice double header 5lb brown and 18 lb chinook landed both by myself. Gotta teach the dog to net the fish. Packed it in between pick and ajax near platform. gps said 7miles to whitby harbour into the wind and waves. The sun was warm at my back and waves splashing me in the face wern't to cold, made for a slow but fun ride back to port at whitby.

Sunday the wife and i started at whitby around 8am, fished in 75 to 125 off old Lasco plant boated 4 including a 20lb chinook that fought like he would win a truck! Hit on a clown colour spoon on the dipsy. When he came up we noticed he was hooked near the pec fin which accounted for the awsome fight. Worked a while with him beside the boat til he swam off strong, to pack on another 20lbs for next year.

2 great days of fishing, no monsters but lots of action!

====================