Jons little slamon is getting loaded again this week so he will have plenty of stock on all the hot stuff for the LOC. As it sells out he reloads as fast as he can but it is still 2 days shipping. The new Butter Buns fly is rocking, think Pole Dancer meets Blue Weenie. Good luck to all, BW

I will ad some pics later.

We could not keep a MDSD/Butterface combo in the water on Saturday.

Wanted to load the other Spinnies with a Butterface, but apparently only had the one.

We made a bee-line to Jon's when we got on the trailer, and grabbed several.

Just finished setting those up for this Saturday. :yes:

Here is a meat rig in our xxxtreme glow, Owner hooks and 60# test to hold up to the big kings, nothing like it out there. Glows super bright and a long time. Jon will be getting a big shipment of everything thur.The butter face rocks over there and try the Rons morning wood fly ( Ron Jacoby came up with that one ) and the new Butter Buns fly has been off the chart hot and only going to be at Jons, not getting them on the website this year. Now is the time for Jons little salmon, All seasons, Fat Nancys and Woodys to make there money over there so please support these guys. We only sell at Jons as I promised him that years ago besides we have to much fun wih his sign, LOL. Thanks for using the Butter face and good luck to all in the LOC, BW

100_7592.jpg

Hey Todd heard your still rocking the meat rigs. Dawns Crotch cricket is another fly only Jon has. Here is a pick of a glow meat rig with glow twinkies, look at the differance in glow from the twinkies to the heads, Devasting down deep. BW

100_7296.jpg

What flasher/slasher are they pulling those with??

We were JUST talking about running meat on the dipseys this weekend.

Jon has some 11/ 12 inch flashers that will work great, anything with a bit of glow should do. I like our black moongoose but dont know for sure what he has. Big Paddles work and I have a guy here that uses 10 inch spin docs. Good luck with them. Just got a text guy has a 21# on the butter buns this morning, thats pretty good here, hot fly and Jon has them as of later today, BW

i've been running the 11" kingfishers

green glow with the splatter head and blue/silver with the blue/white rig

Thanks for that.

I have some in the cabin that I'll dig out.

Thanks!!!!

Scott