Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Wondering if there is anything happening in the Henderson area. Haven't heard an reports in the last week Hoping to find some salmon or walleye activity for Wednesday..

====================

kevin i was out both days this past weekend and my answer is this...0,zero ,zip,nada.negative,zilch,a big fat goose egg.

lol! well,almost anyways.it was slow to say the least at least that was the case for me and my boat.one little skippy on a glow /orange funky striped nk spoon that my wife picked out in the last half hour of our fishing time alottment.7hrs of trolling for that 16 inch fish.oh well we werent skunked.

sunday we never moved a rod,and we threw everything we could at them.

saturday the currents were unbelievable.

there were fish marks all along the bottom on my screen(may have been lakers) and some spread out in the 90 - 135 mark on the screen.......now for the reason that i feel things are slow.....ABSOLUTELY NO BAIT IN THE AREA!!! at least not on my screen.

3 wks ago there was bait in our area like i have never seen before.

it is gone but i hope not for too long the fall loc deby is on this coming weekend and we need the bait to show up,so the kings can put the feed bag on.

i do know that some guys were getting lakers,but i personally was not targetting them.

looks like i shold have!

mike m

Sounds like what we found last week. Hit 2 lakers and one skippy after having a great day on browns the week before. How quickly things can change with a change of wind and a good blow. I talked to a friend that charters there and he said the bass fishing has been great but salmon and browns have been scarce.Thanks for the feedback

I fished up there saturday we did 5 browns in the trench, even though they were way out of temp. my proble said 71 degrees down 120 south wind did nothing but fill it with warm water... fished the same spot the week before and I had 41 degrees down 85. what a difference a week makes.