• 37#
    • 38#
    • 39#
    • 40#
    • 41#
    • 42#
    • 43#
    • 44#

Well the board has been real quiet the last week. No secrets getting out here :lol: Were off to Selkirk shores st pk tomorrow. Going to fish with just my two rods ;( Staying through laborday. Planning on catching the big one and Blah blah blah. :clap: So how big will this years winner be???? I think 41.5 # What is your best guess

Well the board has been real quiet the last week. No secrets getting out here :lol: Were off to Selkirk shores st pk tomorrow. Going to fish with just my two rods ;( Staying through laborday. Planning on catching the big one and Blah blah blah. :clap: So how big will this years winner be???? I think 41.5 # What is your best guess

You can actually fish 3 rods now if you want :)

I say 39.12 but I hope I'm a little lean. I would love to see another 40+ caught y some lucky angler. It does nothing but draw more attention to the great fishery we all are so lucky to have right in our back yard!

:clap::clap::yes::yes:

:clap::clap::yes::yes:

Through Labor Day! That's a lot of fishing! Good luck to you on landing that big one ;);)

Well Free Spirt caught one over forty ( can't remember the exact weight, (someone help me on this one) and I have heard of a few in the high 30's. Mark D. And I caught one big female that was 34.14. So my GUESS is 40.8

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Well Free Spirt caught one over forty ( can't remember the exact weight, (someone help me on this one) and I have heard of a few in the high 30's. Mark D. And I caught one big female that was 34.14. So my GUESS is 40.8

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I think it was a 42# That would be sweet.

I think it will be over 40. Free Spirit just got one 42 and if you look back @ history 1991 was when they set the state record 47lbs 13oz. Take 1991 multiply 4 years per return of matures by 5 cycles this would be the return of the same genitics. 42lb already, they are out there hooking up with them and landing is another story.Good luck to all while I sit here and drool without a boat rigged for lake "o" YET.

I say 39.12 but I hope I'm a little lean. I would love to see another 40+ caught y some lucky angler. It does nothing but draw more attention to the great fishery we all are so lucky to have right in our back yard!

Great post Bri! I think your right on with your predictions too!