Jax

Jax

Hey guys

Not a new name around here, but I havent met alot of you. I fish out of Sandy Creek mostly but have boat will travel for good fishing. She is a 1987 Lund Barron 2100v. I love Lund Boats and have always wanted one minus the cost.

This is a new boat to me. I picked this up at the end of last season, stored her over the winter and finally got her done. There was alot of electrical work to do as you may remember me posting about awhile back. With alot of hours put in and alot of help from Gambler the Barron is back on the water and catchin fish.

It is has a 120 hp johnson and a 9.9 4stroke kicker. I have rigged it up pretty well so far but As do most boat owners I still want to do a few things to it. It has alot of back end room for a 21 ft boat and handles the water awesome. Heres a few shots of her from a buddys boat.

DSCN1771.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

CIMG1464.jpg

CIMG2107.jpg

The fighting spot down the shoot, so much more room than my Tracker 8)

I want to replace the carpet in the back half of the boat and install marine vinyl so I can easily wash down the floor. Gotta love the smell it takes on after a few fish in the boat.

If you guys see me out feel free to five me a shout on chan 72

Tight lines, see you all on the water

• 3 weeks later...