Just a reminder Big Weenie and Jons little salmon will give out a $200.00 dollar prize pack to anyone that catchs a fish on a BW product and places in the final top 20 of the LOC going on now. You can get the stuff in Sept or wait and get a bunch of new stuff we are working on for 2012 that is rocking. Thanks so much guys, BW.

Ok...how about a jacket then? Five Big Weenie Brand spring fleece jackets would be acceptable if I win :) Nothin you design either...Karen has to have it done :rofl: Sure would help if I had my boat...Next year :devil:

That's pretty much the only brand of fly I use anymore so my chances of getting salmon on it are very good. LOC top 20 may be a different story. Will it be a $200.00 credit or certificate that we can choose what flies we want or will it be a pre selected pack of BW tackle and gear? Either way its a great prize. Just wondering.

Gotta bite, Last year because it was late in the season on a differant prize pack we let the guys wait until winter if they choose to so they could get some new 2011 stuff if they wanted. We are trying to work on something new that I am sure guys will like but wont be for a bit as the bite has gone crazy here. Lake O type fish almost here right now. It wont be a bunch of crap that we are trying to get rid of. Anyone that wins just call me and we can talk. You can also trade for a trip with Rod on his next Canada cruise :P Thanks guys, BW

That's right....all ya need to bring is beer, a credit card with at least a grand on it and your lawyers phone number ;)

Gary...need 5 cause I don't wanna be overdressed for the dance all by myself :D

Guys...a little birdie told me what is in the works for this winter. If it happens...you will be really glad you have $200 to spend :clap:

I am just hoping I'm fortunate to be on the board. 2 years ago when I weighed in I was in 2nd that weekend and eventually would have finished in 22nd place overall but of course I wasn't in the derby. Maybe if I'm fortunate to make the board at all. That would be great. $200 of BW gear would make it even better.

Chowder call me sometime. Jekell call me as well 616 233 0618. We are letting guys decide if they want stuff now or january when alot of some new stuff is ready to go. Makes no difference. Got to know if you like flies or meat rigs or a mix blah blah blah. Calling on weekends is fine also. Thanks so much for all the support, BW