Braddocks - 8/4 AM Where are the Kings?

Fished from 7 til noon without a single King hookup.

Saw a lot of marks down around 90 very near the bottom - figured they were Lakers cause they weren't hitting anything at 2.5-3.2 mph on the GPS.

Anyone get Kings Saturday AM off Braddocks? Did I miss something?

I don't have down temp, so was I totally in the wrong neighborhood?

JAM

Nope you were in the right area, most likely browns and kings down there. Some days are better then others. The kings have stayed fairly close to shore this year. Lakers are a bit deeper. Wire with dodgers took most of our Kings today. Just have to work them until you find what they want. Our hook-up as compared to the number of marks we had was probably something like 15 to 1, so don’t give up if you don’t get a strike on the first pass. You know…never leave fish to find fish. One of the better theories us fisherman have come up with.

Out

DR

Doing good...can’t wait until next Spring LOC! Can’t come soon enough for Bildo and Pops either. I called Tom the past two weekends to get out with you guys but I think that guy is on a permanent vacation this summer. Should have got a law degree I guess. We need to hook up some time before the season is over so you can show me all your tricks and techniques.

Out

DR

Tom has been on one long fishing trip since May. Every other weekend he is off somewhere!

I keep saying this...things should settle down for me pretty soon and I will fish more...but it hasn't happened yet. Would love to get out with you guys. I still have your number and will give you a call.

Tom continues to remind me that it is my job to get us a place in the spring.