Got out early today to horrible water conditions, swells, waves and wind all going in different directions Surface temp is like bath water, we had a hard time getting it together, I ruined a 300 foot copper to start the day.

We fished SW of the Stony wall and south of it later in the day.

Marked fish all over from 20 feet down to the bottom, marked more fish out deeper. We had a thermocline 85 feet down then later in the day there was something that looked like a thermocline 20 feet down and it was loaded with small fish, what I do not know, but had kings, rainbows and lakers all mixed together.

We went 6 for 11.

Siggs green dolphin and an aqua glow fly both behind echips, again could not buy a bite on a spin doctor, 250-300 feet of line out.. My prototype spoons and a PT Yeck both were hit on riggers, 70-100 feet down. Get this, I set a shallow Orange dispy set at 3 with a watermelon spoon and did a huge rainbow, check out the pic, the king next to it was 21 lbs. It went off again and brought up a king and the third time it fired the spoon was ripped right off. The fish were all over, would have loved to have a probe today.

We had the biggest king I have seen in a long time up to the boat but it would not come up and after 30 minutes, it made a run and said bye bye.

Not a bad day. It was slow starting but if the water stabilizes it should be good.

Speaking of small world, we stopped for gas last night after installing a new depth finder and ran into Lady J, small world. Look forward to meeting more of you.