3rd Rigger behind an I/O

I recently bought a boat last year with 4 cannon down riggers. There set up with 2 set the side and 2 off the back of the boat. I would like to go to a 3 rigger set up but I am skeptical of putting a 3rd rigger behind the outdrive. Does anyone have this set up, is there a problem with this. I have retractable booms?? Thanks, Eric

I have a 22 ft Sylvan. I tried a center rigger and found that it was in the way most of the time. I Put it back on the corner and I swivel it out to the center if I use three riggers. When we go to net a fish we swivel it back to the corner to get it out of the way.

I have an outboard and a kicker and am running a 3 rigger set up with the center rigger being a 5' boom cannon running out over the main outboard and 2 4' bomm cannons being run out the sides off the corners. I have had no issues with this set up and actually like the way it openned up the back of the boat compared to a 4 rigger set - I have a swivel and retroease on the center rigger and swing it 45 degrees away from the kicker side to set it . I have always netted fish off a corner so icould let the other side of the boat stay set up and this rigger has not been an issue when doing that. The only benefit I have is that when I am trolling I dont really have to worry about the center rigger and the spinning prop