Sandy Creek- Sat report and pic

Went out this AM with LOU member- Silverbullet- Jeremy Miller and his father- Don. It was a slow day all around. Only heard of a few fish being caught. Jeremy was lucky enough to grab the rod and caught a real nice king. I think it is currently 1st in the Orleans Derby- weighs just under 32 lbs.

They say that posession is 9/10 of the law. Since this fish currently is in MY freezer and was caught on my boat; I quess it would be MY fish. Good luck getting it back!!

Congrats Jeremy!

Derby.jpg

JeremyFish.jpg

Thanks Foster.

It's always a good time when we get together and fish. This was a fish of a lifetime for me and will be mounted on my wall at home. The Oak gets a lot of attention but Sandy is as good a place to fish as anywhere on Lake Ontario.

Jeremy Miller

My Mink

Awesome Foster!! Congrats! I'll have to bump up against your boat this week for some extra luck(I am not in the derby though) I'll be careful :? :lol:

School Master, Great Job! One fish is all it takes for this derby and it looks like you caught a dandy!!! Jeremy glad to see you representing Sandy on the leader board. Great Job guys.