"3 Rod Rule" celebration

JayVee's - $57

S&R - $48

Capt's Cove - $97 (great deal on 320GT2)

Narby's - $24

Dick's - $9

BE - $62

Wallet's hungover & somewhat drained but one heck of a party... :lol::lol:

Support your local tackle shops :inlove:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

My 3rd rod. I just spent all my lunch money for the week on her, thanks ,mom!

med_self_jerking_fishing_rod.jpg

Saving up now for my new Pro Am boat. Got to get to where the fish are at no expense ҠFishing the Sodus Pro Am but running to Braddocks Bay or Maybe the Niagara Barâ€"

2it1ovs.jpg

Nitro – I don’t know what you got but I got a couple of rods, great reel, a new license, a bunch of line, a horde of hooks, an assortment of hardware, a new rigg’r cable and a selection of hard (for me) to find spoons. Got the bugs washed off the windshield & had just enough left for a soggy McDouble. Even got a good start on next year’s splurge, as I got 7 steelhead quarters in change and they went right into the peanut butter jar. ;):)

Mark – Glad to see you finally have a “big boy†rod. :D Set your sights a little bit higher - I dream about the boat that caught that one. ;):D

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Congrats Tom, you engineered a campaign like no other I ever seen and for a cause that will be appreciated by the entire fishing community for years to come. Thanks for all the effort that you put into this. Do you think we can get the plugs out of our shotguns for duck season?