Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Went out yesterday afternoon and got set up heading East. Two quick hits with no one home. That was our night. Fish everywhere from 100-130fow. Meat, spin doctors and spoons. NBK Spin Doctor had the 2 hits. Beautiful night out there. Threw everything at them. Active streaking fish all over the bait. Be out again on the weekend.

Right there with you, Joe. We fished from the Nose back to the creek, into 90 and out to 140 fow. Our take was a single brown on a 400' copper off the boards on a Dalmation Spin Doc/Fox Fly combo. We had fish marking pretty good when we first got out there, then again right before dark. Hopefully these winds they're predicting don't drive temp any deeper than it already is...we had 52F down 110'.

Was out also and got skunked as well... marked so many fish i couldnt believe it! in about 75-90. Went out tonight and went 5 for 7....three browns, raindow and the fatest 8 pound king i ever saw, wish i had a camera....that fish was stuffed. Was glad to see the fish bit alittle