RUFF RIDER Sodus Aug 26- Sep 6

I didnt really measure haha it was pretty darn long though! If I had to guess about 48". It was tough to net fish, had to grab the line and pull the fish in a bit... Could probably shorten my dipsey lead to fix that problem.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I like long leaders when there down in the mud! Ill run an 11 inch with a mid 40s leader with cut bait. A 4ft leader on a clear diver helps with that set up! Keep up the good reports,should be fishing sodus on Saturday then its back to the Genny for the season. There already talking breezy for the weekend :no:

Gr8 reports Nick. Btw. What setting is your 400 dipsy at and how far ya think your are getting down with that rig. Just curious. Thanx for sharing your pics and info

The dipsey was on a #1 setting and it wasnt hitting bottom in 108 fow... My guess is 85-90ft down maybe.

I like long leaders when there down in the mud! Ill run an 11 inch with a mid 40s leader with cut bait. A 4ft leader on a clear diver helps with that set up! Keep up the good reports,should be fishing sodus on Saturday then its back to the Genny for the season. There already talking breezy for the weekend :no:

I honestly hope to never use another 11" flasher! It makes fighting fish no fun.

Gr8 reports Nick. Btw. What setting is your 400 dipsy at and how far ya think your are getting down with that rig. Just curious. Thanx for sharing your pics and info

The dipsey was on a #1 setting and it wasnt hitting bottom in 108 fow... My guess is 85-90ft down maybe.

I'm curious as to what your downspeed was when you measured this.

Help! The wifes gone shopping and my wallet cant escape! Today we visited the Waterloo Premium Outlets, about 45 mins from Sodus. A ton of stores here like Nike, Harry and David, Loft, etc. Still hoping the lake calms down enough to go out tonight.

2011-08-30_13-23-06_133.jpg