RUFF RIDER Sodus Aug 26- Sep 6

Quick review of a small store on the south side of sodus bay, Orchard View Country Market. The store has small plants, fresh produce, wine, and the best damn pies I've ever had! Highly recommend cherry, pineapple upside down, and blueberry peach.

2011-09-05_12-14-13_298.jpg

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Another great trip comes to a close.. Some great fishing and good times with family and friends. We managed to place in the loc for the fourth one in a row (we dont do spring) which we take great pride in! Maybe next year we will catch that big boy to take the big win!

We'll be up to Sodus for a few more weekends...the town will be nearly empty im sure...its already beginning to go to the dogs....

2011-09-05_11-56-14_437.jpg

Until next time, tight lines....

Almost forgot my fishing tip of the week.... My friend Brandon from Redneck III showed me this. I always used to randomly wrap my dipsey leaders, instead open the snap and wrap in the indent where the snap goes around and under the circle ring. When done click the snap back into place and it will hold your line in place.. No more knotted mess!

2011-08-29_19-55-47_374.jpg

Thanks for sharing your fishing trips with us. I enjoyed your play-by-play reports, both the good and the bad. I look forward to reading about your next outing.

By the way, when you were at the Orchard View Country Market, you missed the best ever key lime pie back in the coolers. The meringue alone is three inches high! Delish!!

Jim

Thanks for sharing your fishing trips with us. I enjoyed your play-by-play reports, both the good and the bad. I look forward to reading about your next outing.

By the way, when you were at the Orchard View Country Market, you missed the best ever key lime pie back in the coolers. The meringue alone is three inches high! Delish!!

Jim

Key lime huh? Hmmm there's always next weekend..

I commend you on your play by plays on the boat and in camp. I had access to a smart ph for a few days on our trip and could bareley get signed in to LOU on my friends ph. The report I got in without pics never showed up. Again you do a super job. Those little buttons are hard to hit when your 8 miles out in a 19ft alum. the morn after a hurricane. I look fwd to more of your reports

:clap: