Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Anyone have any kind of report from today. Gonna take a friend out this afternoon for a couple hours if it doesn't get too rough. Any inside bite? Thanx Brian

====================

I went 6 for 6 today mostly kings. New to posting. Once i figure out will put pics. Had 2 15+ and 1 22.5lbs. My uncles first trip. Best boat fish for me and having a ball. Fishing in 85-105 water most were caught on spindoctors betweem 7:15-9:30. John

Tuesday is going to be a completely different lake than Saturday morning was for us, but here is the short story

Saturday was good for us in the 90-100 FOW range. 3 big fish on spin Dr/Atomic fly combos, green dolpohin SD/Hypnotist fly, and chrome green dot SD/ Hammer fly. NBKs, and DW Gators were our spoons, they took our smaller fish. First trip without a bite on the copper.

I've been pretty much running those patterns, anything green, black, silver, since the beginning of July. Just different depths, the majority of our big fish have been on copper and wire dipsies.

None that info should be a surprise to you Tom. You're a verteran on here, and know what you're doing. I'll be back out of Sandy this weekend again, trying to figure out what that wind from yesterday did to the lake. Good luck.