Total Hits: 1

Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown:king

Hot Lure: pearl stinger

Trolling Speed: 2.5-2.7

Down Speed: -Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS went out of the big river in daves'new ride, a 16 ft starcraft.wasted a lot of time in shallow while we made sure the lake wasn't coming up,marked some fish in 75. salmon came in 110 fow on a flat line with 1 oz of lead ahead of the spoon, 300 ftof line out. 26-28 lber by eye.had a beautiful baha 25 fter in fighting lady green come over and cross 50 feet behind us,snagged one of our lines,gave us a pissy look,and he broke off.pretty good tug of war with the rigger ball. i hope it was the coated cable probe rigger. next try tuesday if it's flat.i forgot how much fun small boats are, rigging on your knees,rolling rolling, and then pounding your way in, back is stiff today.

====================

We were up with the kids last weekend, but never made it out Saturday before the BIG windstorm Sunday. Everyone was happier to relax on the shore for the day and kick back some adult beverages while the kids played in the lake. I'll be up this weekend with my team for the final weekend of the derby. I'll try you on 78 while we're out. You be up? If so, maybe swing by the dock and introduce you to Mike. Guy is hooked on salmon fishing!!