torpedo seven strand problems.

W.W.IV.

I posted earlier last month about having a problem with Torpedo seven strand wire I picked up at S&R bait& tackle who contacted Torpedo about my post,who in turn wanted to talk to me about the problem. I contacted them and I explained the trouble I had and yesterday I got another spool of wire in the mail. If you have had trouble with Torpedo products contact there customer service , they want to keep us happy. :o:yes:

Had the same problems as WWIV. I was using the 19 strand though. Now the problem that Im having is that strands are starting to fray back in the reel. Had to strip wire off a few times this year... Tried different rods and have the same problem with all four wire reels. Im with Tim, once the season is over Im going back to Malin.

No problems with torpedo here. I know a lot of guys that have it and had no issues. Not sure I would call it a wire that's "not real". Its not any better or worse than any other seven strand. The guy had a problem and the company took care of it and he's happy. Should be left at that.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png