Cayuga 9-2-11 WEEDS

We saw you going up 81 this morning. Nice looking rig. Give me a call sometime. I have an idea for your rod holder problem. Wes

Thx... Will do.

Just home... at least I didn't get skunked..

--the weeds were terrible on the sides.... I spent most of the time clearing off my lines--

After trying both sides... I just trolled up the middle...

1 short salmon hit on green spin... off Sheldrake

1 laker (22") hit on purple spin... off Long Point

both middle at 90'

South wind was steady all day... 8-10..?

I saw and met Hannah Marie.... Wife, Daughter and Hubby... nice folks :yes::yes:8)

They had better luck than I... they were pulling and I was puttin'.... :)

good luck.. all :yes:

ps.... has anyone read The Hungry Ocean by Linda Greenlaw??

She was the Captain of a vessel: the "Hannah Boden"...

It is about Swordfishing.... interesting...

Thanks for the update on the weeds...Kade & I are headed that way shortly. Looks like today is gonna be our "pre-fish" for B&B's, don't think we'll make it up again before next weekend. Gettin' dark too early to make the run up after work during the week. ;(

Kyle

It was nice meeting you as well and I'm terrible with names so dont feel bad....it's Hal. Sorry about your issue with the weeds.....By the time we where pulling out we hadn't been south for a while....we stopped fishing fairly early and took my daughter for a tube ride north of LP and ate lunch so things must have changed. We hit some when we were out early but they were all lined up and we managed to sneek through without to much trouble. btw...Hannah is still talking about your dogs and how nice they were.