Cayuga 9/2

Mower

Tough day of fishing. Left camp around 6am started off with a north troll up the west shore. Good temps were down deep. 53 degrees was 70 ft down. Hit quite a few lakers running everything below 80 ft down. Wires produced at 270 and 290. Green on green on both. 400 & 500 coppers off the boards did well also. Spoon bite off the riggers was the worst. About 10am we moved to the east shore and found the silver fish finally. We did dodge weeds but it was managable once you figured out how they were running. We ended up doing a bunch of shakers and 4 LLs over 5lbs, 3 rainbows with one being over 8 lbs (i think it was a seaforlorn brown???) That was only my second one to catch ever. Riggers and 10 colors did most of the fish on the east shore. The secret spoon my wife picked to run a few weeks ago has out produced every other spoon i've ran since it came out of the box. That is the new go to spoon. We'll be out the next few days each morning hopefully we can get on the fish from the start.

Mower

Will you be fishing barney's next weekend? If so i'll swing into myers on friday and toss it in your boat or if your on the lake friday mid day swing by my dock. You guys are killing me on the new boats. My 21 year old rig still catches fish.

Will you be fishing barney's next weekend? If so i'll swing into myers on friday and toss it in your boat or if your on the lake friday mid day swing by my dock. You guys are killing me on the new boats. My 21 year old rig still catches fish.

Just goes to show you that it's not the boat :D