Port bay labor day weekend

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:Reel'laxin

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

My wife and I went out Friday night. Set down in 90fow and jumped right into a screamer on the wire set at 225' green spin doctor with green hammer fly. Brought that fish in and it was 22lbs nice king.

Saturday went out for about 4 hrs managed to go 2-4 caught two browns and lost a steelie about 10lbs 40 ft from the back of the boat.

Sunday got a late start. Took my dad out in the hope's of catching him his first Salmon in about 12 years. Lake wasn't half bad when we got out there. Set down in 70 fow and trolled out to 105. Good temp from 63-72 fow down. Worked our way back to 90 fow and took our first shot off our rigger set at 68 ft. My dad got his wish this fish ripped enough mono that we new this was a good fish, at 485ft of mono out the fish quit ripping and my dad started making up the difference. Now we got one fish in the boat and the waves have made it known that mother nature was a coming. We set back up and bang same rigger same depth and another screamer. This time we could tell not quite the same size, but still a good one. All said and done this one was around 19 lbs. We had two really nice fish in the boat and the waves had built to a respectable 3.5-4 ft. We were both happy with a few hours and decided to head in and not take he pounding any more.

I will have to post pictures tomorrow.

==============

Date(s):9/2-9/4

Time on Water:Friday night 6:00-8:00pm / Sunday 7:30-10:30am

Weather/Temp:overcast high 70's

Wind Speed/Direction:1 footer Friday / Sunday 1ft building to 3.5-4 ft

Waves:

Surface Temp:72

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============