1991 280 Sea Ray Weekender for sale (SOLD**SOLD)

on the lam

1991 Sea Ray Weekender 280 (31 ft LOA) 10.5 ft beam Hardtop

Twin 5.7 Mercruiser FWC 260 hp I/O's (outdrives removed, stripped and repainted this year w/ Primecon/trilux 33)

Approx 1500 hrs on origional port and 500 on starboard shortblock.

Queen size V-Berth

Head w/sink

Galley- twin stove fridge and sink (lots of storage)

19" lcd TV, am-fm stereo, Sirius/XM radio

New complete canvas and drop curtain (2010)

New Simrad Autopilot (2009)

Furuno 582L

Lowrance Globalmap GPS/Plotter

Si-tex Radar (needs tune up)

New battery charger

VHF radio

fishbox

planer reels

34 rod holders and rocket launchers

wide comfortable fishing platform, turnkey big lake troller.

serviced and stored locally in Oswego.

Two boat owner asking $22K OBO (boat can be shown in water in Oswego until end of month)

201-538-3068

OTL.jpg

My boys and I have fished off this boat many times including last weekend. Proven fish catching machine. If you ever fished with Pete (aka the sheriff

)you would know instantly that this has been one meticulously kept boat. It needs nothing. One heck of a turn key ride for someone! If my boat sold today, I would own this one tonight! :beer:

I have had the pleasure of fishing off this boat a number of times, and it is true this is a fishing machine. It is very hard to find a ride such as this, lots of cabin room and more than enough room from its fishing platform to fight doubles, trip poles and more. In addition, you do not have to worry about catching brown trout, she can get right down to whatever speed you like and hug the shoreline just as easy. :yes::yes:

I have also fished this boat a bit, runs great, very fast, trolls very smooth, doesn't need sea bags, plenty of fishing room and cabin space. I hate to see her go but I look forward to fishing on the new ride. I've been telling anyone looking for a boat about it so don't take to long to make up your mind she shouldn't be around long!

• 2 weeks later...