1997 Penn Yan Outrage 225

ohyeah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Boat is still for sale, and barn stored, but available to view.

This boat is not a tunnel drive.

LOA: 22.5' Beam: 8'6"

Mercury 4.3 V-6, 190 hp , 200 hrs (re-powered in 2009) , engine supports re-built at same time, Mercruiser Alpha 2 outdrive, Hydraulic steering, hydraulic trim tabs, electric windlass & anchor, cuddy w/ porta potty, aft flood lights for night trolling, compass, 2 new batteries w/ perko switch, full length camper top, bow pulpit, windshield wipers, sliding side windows, fire extinguisher, mooring lines & fenders

2010 Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot Kicker - tiller w/ electric start and tilt with a Panther T-4 remote steering unit

2010 Lowrance HDS 7 w/ Insight mapping

2 - 4' Traxteck rails

2011 Uniden VHF w/ Global tracking

2011 - 8' Shakespeare antenna

1996 Loadmaster Dual axle trailer in very good condition with new bunks & carpet

All seats & cushions are in very good condition - no tears or rips

Overall boat condition is very good and all service work professionally maintained

Excellent mechanical condition, all guages work

Cruises 24 mph @ 2200rpm, 38 mph at 4400rpm.

Handles the BigWater well

Large wide open aft fishes 4 comfortably

I think it has a 42 gallon gas tank.

the few additional pics I have:

2.jpg

scan0001.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

Web-site price shows $19,900.00.

On November 1st I reduced the price on this site to $17,900.00.

As of today, this is the only site where the boat is advertised. I will begin aggressively marketing the boat mid-Feb.

I would be willing to negotiate the price if you are not interested in the MercKicker motor (-$1,500) or the Lowrance HDS 7 (-$600).

Gary

I just got a replacement digital camera and will get some additional pics up soon.

Tough to take outside stern photos cuz boat is tucked in tight.

Inside Stern: I usually don't put the starboard jump seat in so I can net on side opposite the kicker motor.

Insidestern.jpg

Storage compartment on top rear deck:

sternstorage.jpg

Outside stern:

sternWide.jpg

Helm: Passenger seats are back to back, reclining

helm.jpg

• 6 months later...

NEW LOWER/LOWEST PRICE FOR THIS BOAT : $ 16,500.00

I have not been aggressively advertising this boat until now, however I will begin to in the next few weeks. This boat is a 100% turn-key fish catching machine. 100% mechanical condition and always "professionally" maintained. The brand new stainless steel prop has exceeded performance expectations.

You'll be hard pressed to find a better rigged boat in its class !

http://www.sanduskyfunspots.com/pennyan/ (you guys can disregard the advertised price on the web-site)

If you're not interested in the 9.9 Bigfoot Pro kicker with Panther T-4 remote steering or the HDS-7, we can negotiate.

The boat is currently docked in Vermilion, OH and ready to show. I could even be talked into hookin' ya up with some Lake Erie walleye.... for a serious buyer.

GR