Ruff Rider Sodus Sep 10-11

Well had planned to get up to the lake in time to go out tonight, but while stuck in traffic where I81 was shut down near Binghamton, we got rear ended by a tractor trailer... luckily we were all going slow and there wasnt too much damage.

2011-09-09_16-58-41_118.jpg

We hope to get out tomorrow but the lake might be rough in the morning....

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Good that no one got hurt.

You might need your boat to get through Bing!

Yea it was real bad there, looked like quite a few area were flooded and many had muddy parking lots where the water had receeded.

Nick I think I speak for everybody here that We are all very Happy that nobody got hurt.... Being rear ended by a Big Rig and being able to talk about is Absolutely Incredible and I will be saying an extra prayer tonight for you and your wife......... Dale

Here in Binghamton is bad news for sure! In my 30 years I have never seen anything like it. We already have a lot of businesses saying that they will not rebuild after and it was not like we really had a lot left here in the first place! I am glad nobody was hurt in the accident.

Man when those dipseys are out only 100ft the fish hit like freight trains! Ripped out 350' of wire then ran at the boat. I netted it and it went berzerk and jumped out of the net! It started peeling line instantly and almost pulled the wife overboard when the boat hit a large wave sideways....amazing fight.

2011-09-10_09-32-01_469.jpg

2011-09-10_09-31-52_530.jpg

Green area 51 spoon 95' 3 setting dipsey.

Got worried as we were about to pull lines and that would have ended our perfect season of no skunks...managed a fish at the last second.

Pulled and headed in, lake was super rough.