Ruff Rider Sodus Sep 10-11

Bob's boy,

You plan on going out in the morning, I'm gonna give it a go. What channel do you monitor, maybe we can touch base see who is doing what. I'll be in the 22 Ft Searay, taking out the neighbors they have never caught a salmon before. Hoping we can get a few to go for them.

Gregg

Bob's boy,

You plan on going out in the morning, I'm gonna give it a go. What channel do you monitor, maybe we can touch base see who is doing what. I'll be in the 22 Ft Searay, taking out the neighbors they have never caught a salmon before. Hoping we can get a few to go for them.

Gregg

We're gonna try, we are on ch9.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Sounds like the lake settled down nicely... L&M said he has 48deg down 20' so the water is still cold. Didnt hear of anyone catching anything this morning or tonight...hopefully tomorrow will be better..

We hadnt checked the leadcore after the bite we had, when i pulled it in I found only 20' of leadcore left. Not sure if I had the.release too tight or if the fish just hit that hard.

It was a tough weekend but hopefully the lake stabilizes a bit for next weekend.