Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tcon

Cannon Lake Troll...

Does anybody know if I can add the gear driven line counters to the Cannon Lake Troll manuals? The come with the line counters out on the end of the boom.

Tom

yup , you got to take the spool off and add the gear to the spool and the counter with the small gear then put the whole thing back together

tcon,

I have to agree and it works great! I fought with one of my boom counters malfunctioning on and off for at least one season. I kept looking online for parts when I couldn't find them locally and found a whole slew of different prices, some counters that came with gears and some where they had to be purchased separately....you name it. Finally, this past spring when I was fishing up north I stopped at Woody's in Port Ontario and found them with the gear for about $19 so I bought a set for each rigger and have been using them flawlessly all summer. They aren't the original Cannon replacement but like I said they've been helping me on Seneca all year without a problem and installation was a snap....about 5 minutes. Tight lines!

Thanks fellas I wasn't sure if it was possible or not. Thanks for letting me know. I sent an email to fish307 to see exactly what I needed to order.

Tom