Took a newbie with me and took an hour to set up 4 rods. He couldn't get the hang of keeping the boat straight while I was setting rods & I kept getting tangles and having to pull lines and start over. Trolled from 70 fow to 250 with nobody home. Not even a knock off. We marked a lot of fish just east of the pierheads in the 108 to 113 range but couldn't get a thing to fire. We spent 3 hrs. going back and forth over them trying different flies, spoons, & flashers, varying speed, etc. Nada, zip, nothing. Went out deeper and still nothing. Off the water by 1PM. Guys on the dock reported about the same. Maybe next time.

Bob , just got off the phone with the big salmon,he said he's got a big school heading to mexico bay there trying to stear around osweago ,and heading to my waypoints,explane what you mean by keeping the boat straight while setting up cant remember if i ever had that happen before .this weekend should be back to normal as i head to ohio,,, im trying to get back sat nite so i can drop the motor in on sunday..

ray i fished the derby last year with ya , hows it going ? are you coming up too pratic before the derby if you need someone too go i am right here on the lake ,I got a boat and am trying too get it set up in time too hit the water . anyways this is john ross ty"s nefew, give me a shout,