NK Sale

mdryer

NK is not done. They moved out of their shop off of Ling Rd. to save money. The company is being operated out a basement now. I did not hear the rumor about spoons being dumped in the garbage either. They haven't carried a huge inventory the last few years, so I know there wasn't excess inventory just hanging around. Trust me.....I couldn't even get them to paint up Sea Sick Waddler mags for me because they didn't have blanks to paint.

I guess this is why I cannot seem to locate any of their "Flasher Spoons". I haven't seen any on the shelf for a while, and did not realize that they were downsizing. NK flasher spoons are my number one spoon up here on Georgian Bay. I will have to look after the ones I have left.

Cheers...Jake

I love the NK spoons. They hold up a lot better than any of Michigan Stinger spoons where the paint comes off after a fish or two. Most of my productive NK spoons have teeth marks on them or gouges in the paint but that paint is still there not peeling off. I hope they stay in business.