Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves: 1 foot or less

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS. 1

===============

Total Hits: 3 Trolled in front of the river for 3 hours 1 hit seen only one other boat land a fish. Had a nine year old on board so I had to get him a fish so went out to 150 feet fish all over the screen but could only land one small king 7 pounds at the best. Well I guess that's why they call it fishing. Going to give it anther shot Sunday morning any hints for me?

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Honestly man i dont know how far out you want to go but i havnt moved a rod yet fishing for fall kings out of the oak. Im probably doing something wrong but i know what you mean bout gettin someone on a fish. So today i headed north and setup in 580 ft of water and i trolled west for steelhead and we went 4 for 7 and one beuty that is goin to taxadermist. My best lures were michigan stinger green dolphin down round forty. and they wanted it a little fast to 3.1 at the ball. Good luck bud

WTG Kooter. Last year at The Oak I killed them in 20 -50 ft of water right in frt of the wall on 18Sep. Next day Skunked. I did run really long leads "75 ft" S/Ds/ flys. Amazing how one day they likey the next not so much., Still doing flood victim support down here. Good luck out there fellas. Thanks for posting!