Species Breakdown:laker, steelheads

Hot Lure: sutton 88 steels and cowbell + peanut rig lakers

Trolling Speed: 2.0

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: 130

Lure Depth: on bottom with cowbell,4 color core

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================we went out of fairhaven and put down in 30 ft working northeast at 125 ft we headed west and trolled all the way to sodus.no hits on the dipsys or the riggers. the lakers were small except one in the 6-7 lb range ,the steels were 23 inch.had 1 .5 hr ride back to the launch with the waves never went over 10 mph. Had a flat on my truck north of Lyons.If you have a silverado I suggest you go out today and let your spare down as it took almost 2 hrs to get the spare down,didn't get home till after midnight. Saw a bald eagle fly over 104 on the way up to the lake. All in all a great day. Never saw another fisherman all day,had to real in a side plainer to let a sailboat go by

I was out there. We fished 7-4. I think we passed that same sailboat around 3:30. We fished off-shore (300-600 fow) most of the time on the water. We did (2) 5 lbs steelie's, a teen king and lost a major. Carmel dolphin and nuclear white spinnies on the wires and one steelie on a nuclear green stinger.

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:12:00 - 8:00 pm

Weather/Temp:nice 60 ish

Wind Speed/Direction:east

Waves: 3-4?

Surface Temp: 60

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 8

Total Boated:7

Species Breakdown:laker, steelheads

Hot Lure: sutton 88 steels and cowbell + peanut rig lakers

Trolling Speed: 2.0

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: 130

Lure Depth: on bottom with cowbell,4 color core

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================we went out of fairhaven and put down in 30 ft working northeast at 125 ft we headed west and trolled all the way to sodus.no hits on the dipsys or the riggers. the lakers were small except one in the 6-7 lb range ,the steels were 23 inch.had 1 .5 hr ride back to the launch with the waves never went over 10 mph. Had a flat on my truck north of Lyons.If you have a silverado I suggest you go out today and let your spare down as it took almost 2 hrs to get the spare down,didn't get home till after midnight. Saw a bald eagle fly over 104 on the way up to the lake. All in all a great day. Never saw another fisherman all day,had to real in a side plainer to let a sailboat go by

+1 on the GM truck spare tire suggestion. That dumb anti-drop mechanism is BS

We were out there - right in front from 6 - noon, looking for staging salmon in close (zig-zagging from 40 - 80 FOW) The skunks were with us. We didn't mark a single fish on the graph and had no hits.

Where were you guys? saw two fishing boats all morning and both went East. When we headed in there were probably 5 or 6 big sail boats out deeper, all headed East.

We saw lots of perch fishermen just inside the chute. The pond is still choked with weeds, probably why nobody staging out front yet.