My First Morning!!!!

Well in the morning Ill put on the coffee and before the brew stops my oll buddy is right at my feet waiting for his treat...........when i pull in the driveway tho he was deaf he was at the door, when i went to the basement he layed at the top of the stairs for my return, after a fishing trip he waited at the back gate cause he knew their was some cold cuts left over from the trip, when cleaning my deer in the shed he would wait for the scraps (inner loin) to be cut and welcome the little slip of the knife that gave him that prime cut..When I ate in my chair it was always "dinner for two" ,and never did a ice cream bowl get put in the sink that wasnt licked clean... Yup we all have had those special friends come and go,maybe im getting old and mushy but boy O'LL RILEY WILL BE MISSED !!! Yes this is MY first morning without my friend of ten plus years.... :(

Riley.jpg

Ray K.

;(

I was thinking about that the other day Ray..there really is nothing that beats the companionship of a dog...I wish my children were as exited to see me when I got home from work...Sorry to hear that you lost your little buddy.

Tom

Sorry for your loss Ray. We currently have 3 pooches, all rescued. A Nova Scotia "Troller" (obviously a favorite for a Lk O fishermen), a Golden & a "freeking" Beagle appropriately named "Sonic." All 3 aggressively protect the house from squirrels. :$

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Sorry for your loss Ray. Dogs are selfless lovers of their masters and always willing to display a devotion to stand behind and sometimes in front of their humans at times of crisis and need....he was a great dog,...because he was Ray's dog.

Now the Mrs. will know who did it for sure. Godspeed to your healing Ray and rest in peace Riley. :(

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Sorry for your loss Ray. I know how you feel because we lost our awesome dog also named Riley last May 3rd. Here is what I wrote for our Riley to celebrate his life:

A lament for Riley

Riley has died and I buried him under the new,fresh grass of this morning, the third day of May.

I buried him next to the old cow bones he so loved to paw through and roll in.

All Riley asked of us in life was to be allowed to run carelessly across the street to smell deer at twilight and bark at the moon.

Ray very sorry to hear of your loss. Hope it gets better soon--IT WILL-

BUT.....................

Imagine what ole Riley is trying to tell up in dog heaven to all the other dogs right now ?

you did what ? HE DID WHAY ?????????? Slowwwwwwww down Riley and start from the begining when Ray dressed you up like a WHAY................!

You still have alot of 2 legged old-slow-overweight-snoring-food slopping etc. buddies on here ya know.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL