2003 Grady White 257 Advance F225 and Eagle Trailer $37,900.

Looney Tunes

2003 Grady White 257 Advance. 225 hp Yamaha. 585 hours. Custom built Eagle trailer. Always used in Lake Erie and Ontario in fresh water and stored inside in heated warehouse in winter.

Options included: The 225 has 585 hours. SS prop. The motor have been maintained religiously. T-top w/radio box, radar flat, dome light, storage net, spreader light, rod holders (4). Total of 8 rod holders and six horizontal rod holders. Have Center Console and Leaning post cover. T Top front and side curtains. Has freshwater, Raw Water washdown. Head portable in lockable console w/stand up head area, dome light, storage shelves & hanging locker.

Electronics include:

Lowrance LCX19C - Color combo Sonar/GPS.

Lowrance GlobalMap 6000C Color GPS with Navionics Great Lakes Chip. Has Stereo/DVD and Icom VHF

Includes: Custom Eagle Trailer with spare.

Excludes the trolling motor and radar

Call 716-609-2990 with any questions.

Sea_Glass_005.jpg

Sea_Glass_006.jpg

Sea_Glass_011.jpg

Sea_Glass_010.jpg

Finally getting a boat with a hardtop? Guys, I have seen this boat.....it is in perfect shape. You might want to list this boat on a saltwater site.....I think you will get closer to your asking price.

• 4 weeks later...
Finally getting a boat with a hardtop? Guys, I have seen this boat.....it is in perfect shape. You might want to list this boat on a saltwater site.....I think you will get closer to your asking price.

+1;

Try listing it here. http://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted-17/

Only cost a few bucks, I think like $10 to become an "Admiral member" and list your boat.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...