Well I got to go fishin' again :D However without the clown act from the other day, just a real good time and some fishy smell on my hands and tackle. Went out to near the same area again in 440 fow riggers down 40 and 60. Sat down at the helm for maybe two minutes and WHACK the starboard rigger goes off :shock: THAT WAS QUICK, nice healthy 20 lb king came to the net chowin' down on the new E-lure I just got last night. that one was the 60ft set. that was about 8AM, by 9 or so things changed with the water column, and started marking fish in the 25 to 40ft range. Moved the riggers up to that level and hooked up fast again on the E-lure, I'm thinkin' this lure is 8) now! Nice king on again and it did tricks on the surface for awhile kinda like a Marlin, but shook me off and said goodbye. Not to be outdone the port rigger goes off draggin' a NK28 polished brass hologram. A juvenile has all three points stuck in it's maw. Released him for a fight 3 years from now :roll: Went around in circles for the rest of the AM and had one more acrobat shake me off and several knockoffs. All in all a good day except for the big rollers from the NE :mrgreen: OH and BTW the fleas don't bother so much now that I've switched to Fleaflicker line in 20 lb. ;) Speed for the day 2.1 - 2.7 GPS variable, surface 72 degrees, heard radio report of 52.5 at 30ft. Lots of boats inside waters lookin' for browns. Well now I gotta go to work for 3 weeks but will be back for Labor Day week. I'll have this laptop and a broadband card to keep me entertained while I'm in my office. I'm with ya Fishtails, it's great to escape even if it is CYBER fishin' :!: Hope this helps ;)

Mark

It helps Mark....love the reports & thanks! I've been working looooooong days/nights in the shop so that I can get a couple more weeks up there. Heading up Sunday morning and should get plenty of days in fishing over those two/three weeks. When I'm stuck here in Pa...I live it through you guys ;);)

Rod

3 boats full of us from Ohio will be hitting Pt. Breeze Aug 18 - 22.

I have fished there a couple of trips every August for the last 7-8 years.

We are really looking forward to the trip.

I will try to post reports daily.

Thanks,

Kim

so how many buckeyes can ya fit in a boat before they fall out ......??????????????????????? ans. depends on how many beers they had.. jst watched the yankees spank them indians last nite at jacobs field .good luck fishing the oak and remember NO red shirts...........

yup , i went to a ohio state game last year and as i was takling to my daughter who is in the bowling green band (stop laughing about the game) and said she should have no problem seeing me im sitting next to a guy in a red shirt........i thought it was funny....Jonny we just got home and put my lap top on ill throw the moter in tomorrow should only take a couple hours ,jst got my van outa the tranny shop yesterday i took it for a 800mi test run to ohio took in the yanks game WHERE THEY KINDA STOMPED THE INDIANS MUCH LIKE TONIGHTS GAME..sorry LUNDY didnt mean to shout about such a sensative issue.....

checking in from the Atlanta, Ga. office, WOW it's hot down here :( wish I was back on the big O and reelin' in some more kings :P Yeah your right Ray I'll probably be labeled a sicko for checkin' on a fishin site way off up north but I got to get a dream and a fix every now and then :lol: I'll check again and again from all over the country, you just keep me posted on the fishin and I'll let you all know where I am and whats goin on around me just in case you get bored with fishin and want to trade places ;) LOLROTF! OOOOps don't want to let anybody see me actin like i'm sick :roll:

Mark