I'm heading up for a week of fishing starting on 10/8 and bringing the boat along incase the fishing is slow on the river. I never trolled for them in the fall, how deep is everybody fising for them out in the lake? Any tips and info would help out great

Fished Saturday from 7am to 1pm, in 20' to 120' found alot of marks in the 65' to 80', from top to bottom but only ended up 1 for 3, was a nice steelhead lots of color, didn't get a photo, because the wife was on the cell phone and wanted to get it back in the water. lost two on the sliders all spoons, brite colors oranges, reds, and "pink" (wifes pick :inlove: ) they are there just need to get hungry. But all in all I beautiful morning on the lake. Packed up Sunday am and headed home for the year- hunting the big bunnies this weekend :lol: Have a great winter and see everyone in the spring! Best of luck to all the deer hunters will be watching for the post in the big game section.

Dave

I fished Sunday. We ran some J-plugs at the mouth for an hour. Quite a few sharks jumping from inside to out. Couldn't get them to go. Then headed west out to 100 ft and trolled to 170. Marked tons of bait in the 110-120 range off of Sandy. Sometimes from top to bottom. Very slow, we had riggers down near bottom w/ sliders, dipseys in the middle and flat lines out. Lost a couple on the sliders. Scorpion silver confusion and steelie stomper.