IBay10-6

W.W.IV.

Got out about about 7:30 AM and it didn't take long for my hands to get cold, Its going to be tuff icefishing this year. We started at the bouys and didn't do anything,moved down the bay and picked up a few,25-30fow, very slow so we moved south, marked what looked like they might be perch on the bottom and set the anchor. Had a slow pick of perch, some nice ones, mostly small, keep about 30. Best for us was in 24-35fow. It will get better soon.we quit at noon. Bet the lot well be crowded this weekend.

I ended up with 22. All over 11 inches since all keeper need to be bigger than the rod handle, but the bite shut off for me at 10-10:30 and was rough going after then. I went south of 104 and stuck to the east since the wind died down. Great consistent morning but died around 10:30 ish. Moved all over after 11:00 and decided to call it a day at 12:30.

• 3 weeks later...

Well my partner and I hit I Bay this morning about 7:30 am, it was a little windy but not bad so we set up at the channel markers and started pulling in nice perch up to 12". they seemed to be in a small area in around 8or9 fow, we didn't set the world on fire but we kept around 30to40 between us, I didn't count them. All the boats that launched after us went to the south end, I don't know how they made out down there.Our bite turned off about 11:00, we quit about 12:30.Maybe someone will report on the south end. Well its back to deer hunting for me. Seaya. :* .