Species Breakdown:kings ,steelhead

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 140

Lure Depth: 115

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

It has been a great 1st yr. Took my son and uncle out for the last time this year. Thanks for all the help from the posting and the captains i have meet. Went out front and fished sandy. Started in 20ft and ended up in 140 when done. Spotted alot at 120-140. I do have a question. The leader i am using from my wire rod on my dipsy is 8' long, then i have a 26" leader to the fly. When boating kings i struggle getting it in because everything is so long. Do i need a 8' leader off the wire to the diver. Thanks John

====================

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

to make things easier match your overall leader length to your wire rod length it will help netting.

So your saying match my 9"6" rod with dipsy, leader spindoctor leader fly and be no longer then 9'6" for that combination.

Great to see someone still getting out nice job :yes: . I was dying today being stuck on the couch with my iced up knee from surgery with it 80 freaking degrees out and not being able to get out there :@:@ .

Duckman1 don't know if it's possible for ya but I was still out a few times in November last year :o catching steelies and browns :clap:

Great to see someone still getting out nice job :yes: . I was dying today being stuck on the couch with my iced up knee from surgery with it 80 freaking degrees out and not being able to get out there :@:@ .

Duckman1 don't know if it's possible for ya but I was still out a few times in November last year :o catching steelies and browns :clap:

I just put everything away and winterized the boat. Deer and duck season right around the corner. When i fish i usually have my uncle with me and run only 4 rods. largest this yr was 26lb king. Caught alot more then i thought i would. Be ready in the spring maybe with some new toys.

John