I managed to get my girlfriend to join me today (because i had a bday this week and this was one of my "gifts") - so i got to run 4 rods for the first time on Lake O (she has a fishing license). Had all 4 rods set up by5:45 and by 6:00 my brand new wire diver set up fired. I handed it to erica and as she was struggling, there goes a rigger rod. Our first double!!! after about 5-6 minutes she lost hers and i ended up landing a 25 pound king - my best to date. after a few minutes of water through the gills, it swam away forcefully. green dipsey with green SD 170 back on 3 setting. rigger was down 65 - both over 75 fow. those were the only hits, but for me just getting one is worth the trip. man those kings put up a fight.

nice day out there for me. unfortunately, even though it seemed about as calm as it gets out there, erica was close to nauseous the entire time (even though i gave her a dramamene on the drive before we got to the ramp) so she won't be joining me on the "O" anymore.

best,

andre

Get a new girlfriend... no I'm not kidding. It will save you years of misery down the road :) I used to have a gf that got badly seasick and I felt guilty everytime I went out... now I have a gf that enjoys going out and it's an amazing difference.

Nick

Get a new girlfriend... no I'm not kidding. It will save you years of misery down the road :) I used to have a gf that got badly seasick and I felt guilty everytime I went out... now I have a gf that enjoys going out and it's an amazing difference.

You know you're obsessed when you pick your girlfriends based on whether or not they get seasick, haha.

You only live once you do what you have to do !!!!!!!.....One problem Nick is once you get married things change and then the crumb snatchers come along and you only hope and pray that everybody likes to fish and possibly hunt......I have been pretty lucky with my pick, but she used to help pick different color plastic worms 15 years ago when I was fishing the bass hard, and rigging up the Texas and Carolina rigs.....You can't go wrong with that.......Woody...