1dogshy pic!

024.jpg

Got to see 1dogshy on the water this weeekend. I have been wondering what her secret has been for putting pig lakers in the boat all summer long. Most the time she fishes alone or does she. If you look on the bow of her boat you will see her secret weapon, a great looking weimaraner that has been trained to follow the sent of big lake trout farts. I figure lake trout like us fart more as they get older . That well trained dog has been putting her on big fish all season. I am wondering if she would be able to train my german shorthair to do the same :lol: Wes

Thanks for that info QT that explains why my doggie FF is always pointing in the direction of Cayuga Lake when I'm fishing here on Seneca , he's trying to tell me that's where all the OLE gas passer are errrrr I mean BIG lakers are..... :lol:

CopyofFingerLakesMeet2009051.jpg

Over heated or too much gas ??????

Copyof2010fishing032.jpg:P

Yes he does QT.... :lol: ...it was so hot my brother soaked that towel and put it over him.......first time he didn't like it but now would DEMAN it.... :rofl: ....when we first started taking him out any boat that got close ( .25 miles away or farther ) would get barked at telling them to keep away !!!!!! :P .......he's more laid back now.......loves to have his ears flap in the wind..... ;)

There was a guy from Maine that fished the fall loc out on Selkirk. They had a dog with them that would start barking just before a rod would pop. It was funny to be near them and watch as the ran around trying to guess what rod was going to go off. :lol:

I checked to see if my dogs pfd would still fit him. I got it when he was younger but never got him out. It still fits so I am going to try to get him out. He loves fresh fish so it is only right that he help me catch it :lol: He is one of those cranked up german shorthair pointers. The only thing that worries me is that he might not want to get in the boat. At 90 lbs it is hard to pick him up. If I get in the boat first I think he will follow. Time will tell. I'll post pics if we make it out. That pfd makes him look real fat! Wes