Chautauqua 10/11

The musky GODS were smiling on me today(it's about time).Got to the ramp at Prendergast had the boat ready to go in the water when I realize I left my camera and mount at home and kinda laugh to myself that this must mean it's going to be a good day. At 8:00 am caught 38 not bad for a warm up.At 9:30 am a very healthy 46 NOW WE ARE TALKIN'.At 9:53 am a 49 inch gator head that just about yanked the rod right out of my hands , a couple of nice jumps(thought she was going to shake the hook loose)and she was in the net.At this point I was in disbelief after having such a tough year.At 10:21 I get BLASTED by a thick 48 1/2 inch fish , another nice little battle and she was in the net.I still can't believe this is happening!

Lucky for me for the two bigger fish there were guys taking out docks who took the pictures for me.As fast as it started it was over , good thing for me or my hart probably would have jumped out of my chest! Managed another 40 incher at 5:35 pm had another low 40's fish take two swipes at the bait before turning off.WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Water temp 60.9 in the morning up 63.5 by the end of the day south east wind , still a little algae floating around but vis. overall was good.The 38 came on a Blue Flash 9" Prowler and all of the other fish came a Perch 9" Prowler.Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics but it's better than nothing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

485.jpg

image.jpg

Absolutely great fishing, Dan! To catch numbers yesterday must have been fun, but catching the numbers with the sizes you had must have been amazing.

Oh, and I love the part about the camera and pictures taken by people nearby!

--Joe

Nice going Dan! That was the full moon day and I think you were in the right place, right time with the right lures! Results speak for themselves. I love how big the head is on the 49" fish and how dark looking he is - just awesome! Fall bite continues to be really good out there as we thought it would once the temps dropped to near 60. Keep up the good work sir :clap::yes: