Chautauqua Oct 10,11,

Monday was slow trolled, cast nothing not even a follow. Tues the 11th trolled in the am using a Zack Baker sucker colored bait caught a 42 inch and 38 inch this bait also took 2 other rips but I came up empty. In the afternoon we casted the the Mayville flats with many follows but no hook ups. Moved south towards Irwin bay and casted the weed edge with a 7 inch jointed musky rocket and picked up a 52 incher great day on the lake

muskie_2011_076.jpg

Billy,

What a great looking fish! Were there any marks on her?

From everything I am reading, I am interested in the sizes that are getting caught this fall on a cast vs trolling. It seems like most trolling fish are on the smaller size while a number of fish caught casting have just been amazing.

--Joe

Thanks Guys Zack I have a pic of the 42" caught on your sucker painted bait. My friend is 6 ' 4" 315 Lbs the pic does not do this fish justice. It took a while to revive the 38" so no pic. Do you happen to have any baits available? Billy

muskie_2011_078.jpg

Yeah Billy what ever you need. I have around 125 all painted and ready to go. Attempting to get ready for this years show season a head of time. I have changed clear coats and a few other things trying to make them better. Wanna try out a bigger bait?

IMG_4564.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg