HEY WHATS UP WITH THIS?????????

ray koziatek

Ok, here is a report.

This afternoon,my 5 almost completely tame suburban deer came up to me as I was pulling out the tomato and pole bean plants from the vegetable garden. I threw the greens across the fence and some of it was hanging on the fence they happily munched on the greens about 2 feet away from where I stood and one of the fawns came up and sniffed my hand. It was a nice experience in my Brighton, NY backyard.

I took a nice mature doe yesterday morning at 22 yards. She went all of 15 yards and flopped over. Best kind of tracking job. I also saw a half dozen more does and a scrubby 6 point and a 120" ish 8 point that wouldn't give me a shot. There was good deer movement in the morning here, but my afternoon sit was the polar opposite. It was cold, really windy and raining and I only saw one doe about 100 yards off into the woods.

Hey at least you guys got out this weekend! Iv been dying to go since last december and all i could do was sit and wait for any break in the rain. The wind i can deal with but i dont wanna lose a deer just because its raining out...Oh well dont get good around here ti halloween anyways then its game on!!!! Good luck to everyone this year!!!!! :beer:

7 does & a 4pt Sat am - skipped sat pm. Sun am 4 does. Sat pm 7 does and the 4 pt again.I did not carry- training junior. Had him draw & back off on 2 does at 35 yds to get the wobblies out of him. I want his first arrow at a deer to be 15-20 tops and that did not come together but he is totally pumped! -Andy