Quiet Bills fans??

The swamp is in Gainsville, not in New Jerksey.

However, good win for New York's only watchable team, the GIANTS, & the Bills & Bears still create constant vacuum!!

The SWAMP is at exit 16W Meadowlands. I smell it every day

The Giants still play football?

Yes they do! as a matter of fact they have one three super bowls, exactly three more than the Bills. thanks for asking :yes:

I was proud of our Bills. They were down to a third option left tackle, missing nose tackle, missing outside linebacker and they still out-hit the G-men and should have won if a pass was thrown two feet further.

PS: Your coach almost blew it at the end of the game........Kevin Gilbride isn't qualified to hold a clip board.

I was proud of our Bills. They were down to a third option left tackle, missing nose tackle, missing outside linebacker and they still out-hit the G-men and should have won if a pass was thrown two feet further.

PS: Your coach almost blew it at the end of the game........Kevin Gilbride isn't qualified to hold a clip board.

Dont cry injuries!! There are 10 starters on this list, and a few pro bowlers and we still won.

Terrell Thomas injured-reserve Torn right ACL

Brian Witherspoon injured-reserve Torn ACL

Marvin Austin injured-reserve Torn pectoral

Clint Sintim injured-reserve Torn patellar tendon

Jonathan Goff injured-reserve Knee

Martin Parker injured-reserve Leg

Bruce Johnson injured-reserve Achilles

Domenik Hixon injured-reserve Torn right ACL

Prince Amukamara

Justin Tuck

Osi Umenyiora

Henry Hynoski

David Baas

Brandon Jacobs

Zak DeOssie

Chris Snee

MichaelBoley

As for Gilbribe, He is wearing a super bowl ring from a game in which he beat the 18-0 Pats in a season where they were regarded as the best team ever!

BTW, a team (Buffalo) who is +9 in turnover ratio, should not have lost a game so far. Your lucky you have the Jets and the Fish to beat up on this season.

Ya I took the bait...... :P I am just wondering how you have time to compile such a complete list of players on IR while eating donuts and chasing bad guys?

PS: can you get me out of jury duty?

C'mon Pete! It is SO not the Giants style, nor coach Coughlin's style to talk trash. Lets keep flying under the radar, sneak into the playoffs(hopefully with a few players back) and make some noise.

I was born and raised a Giants fan, but it's hard to not see how much Gailey's turned them around. I saw it coming last season when the Bills fans didn't, when they gave a 100% for 60 minutes and took all those playoff teams to the wire.

There is such a fine line between winning and losing in the NFL these days. With all the injuries both of those teams have endured, I told my brother(huge Bills fan) that it was a game between coach of the year candidates. Of course, that award will go to more hi-vis controversial types. Go Giants! But I have nothing but respect for that Bills team.

I agree Vince, the bills are a very good team. I just like to rile guys up here. I think most know my obnoxious NJ attitude is more act than fact. :D. The bills schedule is favorable. With the colts n steelers having off seasons they stand a chance to go far.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I think he is a perfect QB for the Big City, An "aw shucks" guy. Lets the constant criticism roll off his back, and turns undrafted guys into household names. I watch all their games either live, or DVR'ed, and he's constantly directing his changing receiving corps to where they need to line up. The last 2 years have been tough for them with WR & TE injuries and defections. Looking forward to what Manning can do with some guys he can build chemistry with because he sure can read defenses. He threw for 4,000 yds last season with guys who were moving furniture for a living at the start of the season.

This being said, I was going crazy listening to all the "talking heads" on the radio and TV say that the Bills needed to draft a QB. I root for them 2nd, as everyone in my life loves them. No, you don't ever lose to draft high. So glad to see Gailey has a plan and sticks to it. Fitzpatrick may not have the strongest arm, but he is a rare find and is good enough to take them where they want to go.

History tends to repeat itself.

Back in 2008, it was a perfect September month for the Bills with 4-0 record. The Bills did not live up to its hype after ending the season with a huge disappointment: a 7-9 record.

This is one of many reasons why my friends who are Bills Fans has refused to celebrate the early success this year.

Born in Long Island has made me a natural Jets Fan until I switched over to the Giants camp because the Jets has moved out of the Shea Stadium to Meadowland, even though the Giants has already moved to the Jersey wasteland.

Heck, I was in college when the Giants won the Superbowl game over the heavy favorite Bills with thanks to the "Far Right" kick by Norwood. I recalled having won several bets with my frat brothers. 8)

Sigh, I certainly would like to see Bills change a little bit of history going forward starting with a WINNING season.

Eli reminds me of Phil Simms in that he is under constant criticism as was Simms in the 80's and early 90's. I had season tickets then and there were days in the Meadowlands where he was booed of the field, and on mondays the fans wanted his head. But in the end the one thing he was was consistant. Not the greatest statistical QB ever, but he was smart and Parcells trusted him during his coaching tenure. As a result they won two championships. And today Simms is regarded as a Giant icon, and deservidly so.

There isn't another QB in the league I would take over Eli with the exception of Aaron Rodgers. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence IMO.

You guys can talk all you want but when it is all said and done the Patriots will be the team you are all talking about ! They should have 0 losses to this point. Bills fans CAN NOT be proud of that victory earlier in the year. Anyone want to take bets on how much the Pats and BB will win by the next time they meet ? Say maybe a spring brown trout trip ?

You guys can talk all you want but when it is all said and done the Patriots will be the team you are all talking about ! They should have 0 losses to this point. Bills fans CAN NOT be proud of that victory earlier in the year. Anyone want to take bets on how much the Pats and BB will win by the next time they meet ? Say maybe a spring brown trout trip ?

Can you say 18 and 1??

nfl_29.gif

SOOOO I gues that means you don't want to bet? I will give you the 18-1 but can you say 3 Super Bowl wins ! Ok-OK I will also throw in a free dinner @ the Steak House in Oswego if the Pats loose. " Think of this as changing up lures when nothin's biting " lol