Fish Hawk ?

I just noticed Fishhawk's website is gone. I called but got voice mail so I left a message. Anyone know what's up? I wanted to send my X-4 in for service, as it has never worked correctly. I will let you know if I hear back from them.

Thanks!

I got in touch with FishHawk yesterday and let them know the site was gone. They got it taken care of and are back on line....all is good.

Now to get our X 4 to actually work would be nice...I love the FishHawk x 4, don't know why the one on my boat has been problematic?

I got in touch with FishHawk yesterday and let them know the site was gone. They got it taken care of and are back on line....all is good.

Now to get our X 4 to actually work would be nice...I love the FishHawk x 4, don't know why the one on my boat has been problematic?

I know how to fix that problem! buy Matts boat :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
I have to say since we went to fish hawk this year 10 times better than the old depth raider...i hope they didn't go out of business

I had no problems reading down to 400' a couple of weeks ago with my depth raider, not sure I need speed and temp any deeper.

I know I'm going to sound like a simpleton, but did you wet your fingers and touch the 2 anodes with them when you first got it? Just putting it in the water will not make it work. 2 years ago we couldn't get ours to work and we were told to do this and it worked like a charm.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I have to say since we went to fish hawk this year 10 times better than the old depth raider...i hope they didn't go out of business

I had no problems reading down to 400' a couple of weeks ago with my depth raider, not sure I need speed and temp any deeper.

Man 400', my Depth Raider quits at 225', but the Fish Hawk on the other side of the boat reads down to 480' and does not miss a beat.

Man 400', my Depth Raider quits at 225', but the Fish Hawk on the other side of the boat reads down to 480' and does not miss a beat.

I'm going to fish Michigan next week, will go out and see how deep we can get the Depth Raider to go and if I remember will try and get some pics for you.

Scott,

It did actually work for the first few months. I still have not gotten a chance to call Trevor at FishHawk to send it in for service, not sure where the time goes?

In no way am I saying anything bad about the X4. It could even be the replacement probe, as I lost one and had to purchase a new one at woody's. I think it's the ducer myself, I know we tried another head unit and I am pretty certain we tried another probe. Then I just switched over to my back up unit and kinda forgot about it.

FishHawk will make it right, and when it's working as it should I would choose it over my sub troll hands down.

• 2 weeks later...