2007 270 cherokee sportfish

fishman08

With a bigger boat in mind we are sadly putting the Oh-Baby Cherokee up for sale. This boat has performed flawlessly the last three years and has taken everything Lady O has thrown at her, I'm sure Rod can attest to that with the 70 MPH winds we experienced in St. Catherines.

The boat is 27' with a 9'4" beam. It has a mercruiser 350 mag IO with a jack shaft which opens up the back of the boat for fishing. This engine will top out around 31 to 33 mph and cruise nicely at 27. Oil has been changed every 50 hours and only the best oil is used, Ams oil 100 % synthetic.

We will leave the boat fully rigged, which includes:

Lowrance HDS 10 with airmar thru hull transducer.

Fish-hawk x-4

3 scotty downriggers propack eletric downriggers

Raymarine vhs radio

Clarion am/fm cd player

6 berts rod holders, 3 each side.

4 cannon rod holders along the back

Beaver trol hydralic trolling plate, nothing like the cheap ones for sale these days. This slows our trolling spped down to 1.4, and allows you to control your trolling speed by a tenth.

Great lakes planer adjustable rocket launcher.

Trailer specifically for this boat's hull included which was totally redone this year.

and more

Price: 39,900

for pictures Email me at [email protected]

I have fished on this Boat lots of times from one end of lake O to the other...even taking it across the lake last season to Whitby Canada. It was flawless every time :yes:

Super clean and well maintained...just an awesome rig !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...