bow stolen!! macedon ny

machzrcr

I had my bow stolen out of my truck tonight! i like in macedon ny. Bow is a bowtech airraid. two piece octane quiver and octane rest. harvest time arrows with hunting girl wraps.

If everyone could keep an eye open for me places you shoot and online for sale somewhere. it would be greatly appreciated if we can find these scums.

That is not cool! Hope someone can get it back to you asap. Watch craigslist and post the theft on cl too maybe. Call pawn shops perhaps. Contact pro shops in case they keep it for their self and need to adjust it to their drawlength.

Will car insurance cover the theft?

Yours truly,

ChasePhase (Pal-Mac class of 91)

• 2 weeks later...

update to this.

a couple days after they stole my bow. some kid came to my house and said he bought the bow from a friend and then the friend told him it was stolen. And he couldnt stand having a stolen bow. and must of got in a fight with the kid who stole it (his friend) and somehow the kid must of said about where he took it from. and the kid went to a bunch of houses trying to find me. and eventually someone who was talked to by the cops told him which house was myn.

and so the kid came and told me he had my bow in truck and how be bought it.. and wanted to give it back. Yet he didnt want to give his name or the person who stole it's name. So i didnt ask tooo many questions about everything. and after he left we couldnt get a license plate from how he parked. But the cops were notified of its return and everything i noticed about the kid who returned it and what he drove. and they are going to see if they can find anything out.

would like to get the person who stole in the trouble they deserve. so this does not happen to someone else. I just hope it is not the kid who returned it since he said he was bowhunter too and he auctually returned it. so as of now i have the bow they did take a bunch of my arrows all my tools broadheads, and everything i had in my case except the 5 arrows on the bow.

so we will take things from here if the cops can find anything else out.

But i am glad to have my baby back! now time to kill a nice buck with it and be a bittersweet bow season!

That night also had some other vehicals gone through in the area with other items and tools taken. These are people taking items of oputunity. Please lock your vehicals. Year after year it is getting worst on items being taken. Another item that is being taken are tree stands. Some are using them for hunting but more ofton that not getting scrapped for the cash. Years ago we could leave a tractor by the road with a full tool box and never have a person touch it, now well dont need to say it but I do hope the people taking all these items are caught. As a parent I take that as my resposibility to teach kids what is right and wrong. Not the school.

We need to watch out for each other. Get to know your neighbor and the people that are in your neighborhood. Wright down strang car plates in the area may not need them today but could be a big help if something does happen.

Don't mean to carry on just pisses me off that we are having so much disrespect for other people and there property. I know if your on this site I am preaching to the wrong crowd.

David Stalker