Seneca 10/21

Took a great bunch of clients out of Severne. We had a large group looking for a fall trip so we were in need of two boats. Thanks to the help Sean and Jason aboard Reel Hooked Up, and with Mike Jr. helping me on Hookjaw we were able to show these guys a great time :yes: Started out south of Severne launch. Checked 70-130 feet of water looking for the lakers with no marks on the screen. We made a quick troll to the middle of the lake where we continued north. Had a steady pick on a north troll ALL day :) All fish were suspended from 30-160'. Both boats and crew landed a grand slam :yes::yes::yes: Some fantastic, healthy looking rainbows, landlocks, and browns. No monsters but a steady pick. Most fish were released for another day. Both boats only landed one laker each, but it looks like they are starting their post spawn staging out in deep water. Riggers set at 50-90' with slide cheaters, the spoon bite was good. Our boat also pulled fish on 7, 10 color core, as well as on 300, and 350 coppers. Although the forecast called for stiff south/south west winds, rain, and cold...it turned out to be a much better than anticipated day. That's the thing with late fall fishing, you never know until you get out and try. Thanks Sean, Jason, and Mike Jr. for a great day :yes:

Thank you Nick, :yes: It was a great trip it was nice to get some good Bows and Browns. Like Nick said the Lakers are sliding back out into the deep water 100 to 160 down out over 400 to 500+. We had a pig of a Laker on the rigger down 100 that broke off :no: I think it might of got into the deep wire diver rigg. It was all spoons for us with the one Laker on a Flasher.

IMG_7785.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

Great day on the water for the conditions the weather man told us we were gonna have but whats he know anyway... Lol... Nick I would like to thank you for the great opportunity you gave me aboard HookJaw this year it was a great time and cant wait for spring. Maybe I'll even have one of those cool shirts by then... Lol... And Sean and Jason I always look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pics, great job guys on another great season.

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] p><p><a  href=http://s3.postimage.org/rubkwf6zz/2011_10_21_12_34_39_289.jpg' alt='2011_10_21_12_34_39_289.jpg'>

Great day on the water for the conditions the weather man told us we were gonna have but whats he know anyway... Lol... Nick I would like to thank you for the great opportunity you gave me aboard HookJaw this year it was a great time and cant wait for spring. Maybe I'll even have one of those cool shirts by then... Lol... And Sean and Jason I always look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pics, great job guys on another great season.

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png