Seneca 10-22 and 10-23

Had my Last two trips of the year. Saturday had some clients back for their third trip of the year from PA!!! These people are great and are fun to take fishing. It took some time but once we found them we got into some fish. The lake was glass so I would like to think that that and the cold fronts made it slow. We Fished Glenora area.. Slow then headed south east towards Watkins and found some winners. Boated 14 fish and some really nice bows. Most fish were Browns with two lakers..

Sunday, Had a late call saturday for a trip. Sure why not!! The weather was perfect today. Slight wind from south, eventually dimminishing to glass. Started off in the same spot as we finished daturday. Hit two browns on 12 color and 5 color. Got slow for a while then hit two lakers on the wires. Almost a double. We hit one nice LANNY down 95 on a mag spoon. And then another lanny on a 3 color. Did 16 fish today. With only 6 being kept. All fish were keepers except one 5 inch landlock. As we were picking up we hit one Very nice healthy bow. We put her back. All browns have beautiful Color and no marks. Great day on the water!!

Of course, the fishing is turning back on on Seneca and my boat is pulled in two days!!!

300464_576379703790_49903470_31591618_1879713847_n.jpg

302467_576388451260_49903470_31591678_1540018202_n.jpg

Great job Nick and a great start to Your charter Captain career this year, thanks for having me on board this year a few times thought you did an awesome job and keep up the great work . Looking forward to doing some winter fishing with you.

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png