Pike County Illinois deer Hunt....

hookum

Anyone interested in a Pike County Illinois gun hunt... Ive got a great 66 acre piece that is 2/3 wooded and surrounded by other wood's... Piece will hunt 2 guy's... $1250.00 per person for first gun season... Include's lodging ... PM me if interested.... Pike County permit's are still available over the counter....

Hey Hookum, not interested this year but VERY interested in future seasons. Is this something you offer every year? When exactly is the first gun season? Its' shotgun and 3 days correct? Thanks, Tank

Tank and T-barb..... Actually we are a small outfitter so hunt's would be available for next year... Although they would be priced with are already very low price's.... This piece was leased late and I did not get out there to check it out till after the gun app's were in.. I did get out in late Sept. and it looked great... However everyone had already applied for Brown County permit's.... So instead of letting it sit idle I decided to give someone a chance to hunt Illinois at an unheard of price... If you guy's are interested in knowing more please PM me, as I don't want to flood the site with advertising as this is not my intention.... Just looking to give some fellow LOU member's a break...