lures for chautauqua?

headed to the lake mid nov,stayin at webbs. the lures i have read about i cant seem to find them to buy local rochester area, or internet sites. any suggestions? also where do you launch from? would like to buy local and have them before going down. thanks

webb's is a quarter mile from the mayville launch. what baits are you looking for? red october has a website and good service. twisted tails are good there. i don't have any lunge lumber but they seem to be hot right now.they have a website too. i don't know where you get baker baits. i got mine at an ebay auction. good stuff. black suicks are good there too. go get 'em.

If you are looking for Lunge Lumber Lures see ad at top of page.You can email me at [email protected] or [email protected] or call 216-849-3629.At this time I don't have them in any bait shops , just a quick email or phone call and I will ship them out(coming from Ohio).I am at Chautauqua twice a week so a drop off is not out of the question.Can also send Private Massage through LOU.

I might have some baits left at the Happy Hooker Bait Shop in Ashville. The Happy Hooker got about 150 baits this year but just about all are sold to the best of my knowledge. If you are close to Rochester, I live in Henrietta and have a few baits here at the house that I make. Take a look at Baker Baits on Facebook and if you like any baits- why not support your local NY musky lure maker? If you like casting jerkbaits, those LL are tough to beat! Here's a pic of a newer bait I am making.

IMG_4529.jpg