New Forum Member Here

Name: Dennis

Home Port:Buffalo/Cape Vincent

Boat Name/Type:Lund ProV/Grady White Tournament 190

I fish for:Challenges

==================

New member here. Spent many years fishing Lake Erie from Buffalo to Barcelona, Finger Lakes and Oneida. Most recently the St Lawrence River out of Cape Vincent. I use the Lund in Lake Erie for walleyes. Bottom bouncing worm harnesses or dipsy's from Dunkirk to Barcelona. I fish the Grady on Lake Ontario/St. Lawrence River. Troll/cast for Pike and Bass. Still fish for Perch. Downrig/troll for Walleyes around Carlton Island and Henderson Harbor. Looking forward to gaining a lot of knowledge from this forum.

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here). :yes:

Welcome to the mat,Yup we got our own "refs" too...so when we get a little ruff on the takedown and step outside the circle they blow the whistle, But some times with a kwick rollout we get ourselfs out of a jam. we got the flyweight class (me) all the way to the heavyweights (Big Dave)....But we all work as a team to share our love of the great resorces around us....so get yer cup cinched tight ,with the info here youll learn everything from what lure is working to how to protect yer balls for years of enjoyment.

Ray K.

Welcome aboard Dennis! Nice to see another walleye guy here. Sounds like we ply the same waters. We've been fishing out of Barcelona for years.. and recently out of my brother-in-law's place on Mud Bay at the mouth of the St. Lawrence. We've got Erie pretty much down pat, but seem to struggle up on the river. Love to compare notes and always willing to accept tips and info ;) Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)