I Bay 10/28, 35 keepers 10 to 13 inches

drrambo

Great day,,,, started a little late had my first line in around 9.15... landed 7 nice ones between 11 and 13 inches within 15 minutes,, 21 foot of water... started the hunt working depth ranges between 21 and 37 feet of water... boated 35 nice fish between 10 and 13 inches, 2- 13 inchers 4 - 12 inchers the rest between 10 and 11 inches. Ended at 3.oo.

Key, keep your bait almost in the mud boys... good luck and enjoy.

see ya Doug here is a pic of my 14 inch perch from last week

daddyperch.jpg

We were on I Bay as well today. We had motor problems, gas wasn't getting to the motor. 4 hours later after a lunch at Bill Gray, we caught some real nice perch. WE also found them in 20 to 30 ft and on the bottom. Hope to get out again this next week.

It was a fun day after a bad start.

Doug

PA280011.jpg

Just got back, went to braddocks, fishing from shore, nothing to show but 2 small gobbies, have a lot of minnows left, sold the boat a few years ago, next year think I am going to buy another. try again in the morning, think I will hit the piers.. how did everyone do today...

Oct 30,,,, Ibay started at 9'00 am .. finished at 3.00 limited out, 50 perch 21 to 40 feet same as before,.. right on the bottom... some 12 inchers 2 -13 inches. most 10 to 11 with a few 9 's.

just has been great fishing.. one more trip before I take the boat out. Should be set for the winter.

Note ... for some,,,, sometimes its just a matter of moving your boat 100 yds, from one spot to another, also between 11.00 and 1.00 try deeper depths.

good luck all.

Doug